Madison, New York

I became a member of NASCAR .(dumb me) and cancelled my acct because it wasn't what I thought it would be.

also the two week trial ended while I was in the hospital, so naturally I could not stop the subscription.

I don't know if they are so hard up for money that they did not want to hear it.and also to find they do not give refunds...apparently it was in the very very tiny print i couldn't see....and my acct is actually active till next year...all cancelling does is stop them from billing you NEXT year....what a rip any ideas?

Had an Experience with Nascar?

Comments

send a letter to bill france owner of nascar and ask for his assistance he could very easily resolve this as u said they really cannot afford to be unfair with people right now and i beleive ,at heart wouldnt do it intentionally anyway,prob just have some boneheads employees they dont know about.GO Matt Kenseth 17

Regal Cinemas: Profit over Professionalism Regal Cinemas "Is this the kind of treatment Regal instills in Managers for loyal, local, long time customers that bring a technical problem to their attention?..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Kabam - Please unlock my account Kabam "hello kabam i know i have done a great mistake.my alliance war is going on.i must participate in the war.so please please unlock my account. i promise i will not..." Read more Hulu - Hate the new update everything is gone Hulu "So this new update I hate I hate everything about this format it's impossible now to really browse through the shows I don't even wanna try like I don't need..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more