Update by user May 11, 2015

nascar talladega worst exp.i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this a-hole warned me about smokeing,wish I could find out who he is,i'd like to give hin another piece of my mind,i spent $300 for nothing,please pass this along??????????

Update by user May 07, 2015

this is his picture

Original review posted by user May 07, 2015

this is the a-hole that messed up my weekend,anyone know ,nascar talladega worst exp.

i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this a-hole warned me about smokeing,wish I could find out who he is,i'd like to give hin another piece of my mind,i spent $300 for nothing,please pass this along??????????this is the a-hole that messed up my weekend,anyone know ,

This person wrote the review race from Nascar and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nascar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was person that warned me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nascar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nascar?

Comments

#981952

Please don't give this fine gentleman another piece of your mind, it is clear from your comments you have given away far too much of it already. I'm pretty sure you have more typos than actual words in your comment. If you intentionally plan to go to an event and break the rules, don't expect sympathy when you get busted for it.

metomam
to Anonymous #981961

no typos in my coments,these are beig sent to millions of sites,no wonder nascar is hurting,i've been setting in those seats for years an no *** ever said anything before,i seen the signs years ago,i thought this was an area where you smoked,a lot of other perple were,this was shortman cendrome person,i'll be posted for years. an yes I'm going to find him an give him a lot of my mind

I also wish I knew the guy in the picture, I'd like to send him a thank you card for doing his part to keep the stands smoke free.

Seriously, don't get mad for getting busted while breaking the rules.

Every smoker knows smoking is a hot button issue these days AND the guy did give you fair warning.

I hate that you had a terrible time, but you ruined your own weekend.

So someone warned you not to light up a cigarette when the rules are clear..no smoking in stands...and you did anyways? Why don't you take your bad habit to the dumpster and smoke with the rest of the people that don't mind killing themselves!!