Nascar,nascar talladega worst exp. i've ever had at nascar

90 of 103 Nascar reviews

Update added by user May 11, 2015

nascar talladega worst exp.i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this a-hole warned me about smokeing,wish I could find out who he is,i'd like to give hin another piece of my mind,i spent $300 for nothing,please pass this along??????????

Update added by user May 07, 2015

this is his picture

Original review posted by user May 07, 2015

this is the a-hole that messed up my weekend,anyone know ,nascar talladega worst exp.

i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this a-hole warned me about smokeing,wish I could find out who he is,i'd like to give hin another piece of my mind,i spent $300 for nothing,please pass this along??????????this is the a-hole that messed up my weekend,anyone know ,

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Race
Review category
Weight Loss, Diets and Training
review #632415 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nascar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
90 of 103 Nascar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 09, 2015 #981952

Please don't give this fine gentleman another piece of your mind, it is clear from your comments you have given away far too much of it already. I'm pretty sure you have more typos than actual words in your comment. If you intentionally plan to go to an event and break the rules, don't expect sympathy when you get busted for it.

1 0 Reply
metomam

May 09, 2015 #981961

no typos in my coments,these are beig sent to millions of sites,no wonder nascar is hurting,i've been setting in those seats for years an no *** ever said anything before,i seen the signs years ago,i thought this was an area where you smoked,a lot of other perple were,this was shortman cendrome person,i'll be posted for years. an yes I'm going to find him an give him a lot of my mind

0 0 Reply

May 08, 2015 #981678

I also wish I knew the guy in the picture, I'd like to send him a thank you card for doing his part to keep the stands smoke free.
Seriously, don't get mad for getting busted while breaking the rules. Every smoker knows smoking is a hot button issue these days AND the guy did give you fair warning.
I hate that you had a terrible time, but you ruined your own weekend.

1 0 Reply

May 08, 2015 #981579

So someone warned you not to light up a cigarette when the rules are clear..no smoking in stands...and you did anyways? Why don't you take your bad habit to the dumpster and smoke with the rest of the people that don't mind killing themselves!!

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.