I'm a nascar fan 18 yrs now and have just this year had money issues and realized that nascar airs to much of the season on pay TV and too little on free TV channels.I have only seen 2 races this year because of this.

FREE NASCAR PLEASE!

BROUGHT TO YOU BY UNDERPRIVILEGED FANS EVERYWHERE.We are out here.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nascar tv show from Nascar. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nascar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nascar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nascar?

Comments

I have been a NASCAR Sprint Cup fan for years, attending several races a year and watching nearly every race on TV.Several weeks ago NBC moved the coverage to a premium channel that would require that I change my Direct TV package and pay more.

I decided that I had had enough of continuously having to pay more so I quit watching on TV and as a result have lost interest in following and probably won't attend the next race.