NASCAR has lost me. I disagree strongly about their Joining in on the Pile On of Donald Trump. First, I always thought NASCAR was a patriotic and conservative organization--not a Liberal Political Correct group of weasels.

It seems NASCAR weasels have joined all the other Liberal Obama supporting Politically Correct Crowd in criticizing Mr. Trump for saying what all the rest of patriotic Americans are thinking about the ILLEGAL (not UNDOCUMENTED) Criminals, Drug Dealers, Gangs, Rapists, Welfare Cheats that Mexico refuses to keep in Mexico.

I won't watch anymore of your races or buy products from your sponsors--and I'll suggest all my friends stop too. I suspect some of your Liberal, Leftwing advertisers have threatened to drop you and you think their business is more important than Middle America and the people tha have supported you in the past.

Personally, I think NASCAR just shot itself in the foot and whoever approved this *** move should be fired.

Loy Ray Clemons

loyrayclemons@aol.com

This person wrote the review because of "nascar is a weasel organization about trump" of other product from Nascar. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nascar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nascar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nascar?

Comments