I travel a lot and most hotels do not carry fxsp1 or nbcsp so I am no longer a watching fan.When I see another form of racing on NBC while NASCAR is on the second class network then it must no be any good.

Hear that sponsors, I am happy to watch NFL or MLB now rather than NASCAR. And I am not watching on line due to *** WIFI at hotels and I am not sitting in my truck to listen to it on Sirius XM (although do enjoy that while driving). Come on NASCAR you are about the small people and loyal fans, get you act together and do not allow these broadcasters to kill the sport. I am sure I am not the only one to feel this way.

And by the way, NBC (and ABC) use *** camera's and their announcers just talk about the dumbest stuff.Please take the hint.

This reviewer shared experience about "crap broad casters " and wants this business to "drop nbc". The author is overall dissatisfied with Nascar. The most disappointing about nascar streaming service from Nascar was cannot contact without facebook and how they allow broadcasters to use them Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nascar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Nascar to other companies on our site.

Comments