Nascar media is supposed to let you hear drivers radio communications on your computor, As I purchased this plan for $4.95 per mo. it never worked, thought on three ocassions that I found a link for help to no avail, I now believe that it is a runaway scamm that maybe got through a first time ad manny subscribers and keep billing and hiding, when I am billed monthly only the paypal phone number is shown, so they keep billing, and I keep not getting the promised goods. Just another scam that wants to bill through Paypay where it is impossible to get help in finding the culprits.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nascar. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nascar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Nascar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nascar?

Comments